Host A Screening
Help desk for hosting a screening
If you are considering screening a film or have any questions about the film, please contact us here.
MIKI Project Distribution Office
- Screening fee: 33,000 yen per a film
The screening fee must be paid in advance.
Shipping cost for DVD is not included in the screening fee.
- Only those who have watched the film may host a screening. (If you have not watched the film, please contact us)
- The date and time of the screening can be announced only after the payment of the screening fee has been completed and MIKI Project sends acceptance e-mail. Just submitting the application and making a remittance from the organizer does not mean gaining acceptance of holding the screening.
- If organizer doesn’t reply to our message or payment is not made by the due date, the application will be automatically cancelled.
- It is also possible to invite the director to the screening. (Transportation and lodging expenses need to be covered by organizer.)
- The screening date shall be set at least one month ahead of the date of application.
If the screening date is within one month from the date of your application, we will not be able to accept your application.
To host a screening, fill out and submit the application.